View Open Positions
- 5+ YEARS
- ENGINEERING – BACKEND
- FULL-TIME: ONSITE
Please note, all job openings at BiTrump require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
BiTrump is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world. Are you looking to work with the most powerful companies in the blockchain industry and add to the crypto-currency race that is changing the planet?
We are looking for highly skilled Senior Developers (5+ years development experience as a minimum) to work on our world class trading platform in one of our offices in Asia. We are continuing the growth of our podium using Rust and C++, with legacy systems in Java.
We are ongoing to build up our next production crypto-currency exchange and are looking for ready, hard-working crisis solvers that can maintain to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as several new features and routine improvements are regularly being supplemented.
This position with job with our backend development team on our exchange platform which has permitted BiTrump to become one of the key crypto-currency exchanges in the planet, solving tricky and exclusive challenges that are obtainable for running a platform with 10s of millions of users and 24/7 availability.
If you think you comprise what it takes to construct the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to pay attention to your application.
- Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Develop long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Design high end services that can resist large fluctuations in traffic
- Observe our backend presentation, identify performance loopholes, and find techniques to reliably resolve the issues
- Write backend code that is quick and highly efficient
- Maintain and develop our quickly-developing test suite
- Join forces effectively with other team members to resolve complexities.
- Provide mentorship and guide strong expansion practices inside the team.
- At least 5 years experience in Development with extensive experience using C++(11,14,17) and/or Rust
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Knowledge of Linux
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with scaling manufacture databases: Postgres, MySQL, and/or MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience in building systems with financial or stringent security is a big plus
- Do something significant; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Quick moving, demanding and unique business problems
- Global work environment and flat work culture within organization
- Immense career growth chances in a growing company
- Possibility for onsite relocation for different activities
- Good Pay Out
- Flexibility in working hours
- 5+ YEARS
- ENGINEERING – BACKEND
- FULL-TIME: ONSITE
Our offices are based in Asia and this role will require relocation on-site to collaborate with existing teams.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards.
- Ensure, the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 5+ years of experience with full lifecycle of project development for Java Applications.
- Strong skills in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration.
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST.
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team.
- Experience creating React-based UIs.
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- ENGINEERING – BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- FULL-TIME: REMOTE
BiTrump is one of the frontline crypto currency exchanges of the world.Are you willing to be a part of one of the most powerful enterprises in the blockchain industry and put in to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the business complexion of the world?
This position is for a remotely logged in professionalThe Trust Wallet team is looking for zealous Blockchain Developers to help in development of the wallet and its underlying features. As a blockchain consultant you must be robust in the planning and completion of IT software for the cryptocurrency market. You can be self motivated, and have the ability to proactively drive from the start till the end of each project. Furthermore, you should be talented to study and appraise blockchain based technology in the market.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit crypto procedures to hold the multi currency wallet.
- Uphold and expand existing client side applications necessary for incorporation and business logic.
- Be occupied in the world blockchain community—work towards implementing and putting together the improvement plans.
- Experience with Java, C++, NodeJS.
- Knowledge of how blockchain architecture, private keys, and consensus mechanisms work.
- Exposure to blockchain technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- A good understanding of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses.
- Do incredible things; Be a segment of the future of Fintech and the leading company in the industry.
- Quick moving, demanding and discreet business problems.
- Global work environment with a flat organizational approach.
- Great prospects of career development with several opportunities within a very short period of time.
- Possibility of getting relocated to offshore locations due to sudden client end requirements.
- High Salary payouts.
- Friendly working environment which does not require the employees to maintain a strict dress code.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- FULL-TIME: ONSITE
- Monitor and examine tune-up tickets, email and chat information, and offer response and the requisite solutions in a very timely manner
- Analyze arbitrary answered tickets and scrutinize data analysis to evaluate and tutor CS agents’ performance metrics.
- Identify top practices from service tickets and online delivery network (inclusive of email replies, online chat information, communication scripts and techniques), augment and finish it to the team;
- Generate end excel reports along with the usage of other leading Office Suites, and do a thorough analysis;
- Apply and track quality parameters consisting of resolving ticket inquiries and randomly checking the involved processes.
- Incessantly advance the standard for class assessment and monitoring development by liaising with internal units involved in key service operations to regulate the quality assessment according to the needs of the business.
- Coordinate with the process supervisor on a regular basis to maintain a continuous standard of service delivery.
- Help the supervisor to develop regulated and standardized ad hoc service scripts.